Sunday, December 24, 2006

Steelers 7 Ravens 31

hahaha was this a football game? Or did Cowher tell the team.."todays game plan, lose by alot and play horrible...Ben that will be easy since you suck anyway"....come on I can not even bare watch this team play anymore I am kind of looking foeward to off season so I can only watch the Penguins!



Sidney come play football too..PLEASE!


This one started slow and seemed to be pretty good then all of a suddend I see Steelers on offense and 2 minutes later Ed Reed going the other way with the football and Ben is off to a Ben like start...YAY!!!


Baltimore just starts to take a piss on us like they just drank an entire 5 litters of cola and just said...PISS TIME! and I think that Najeh has just had to much of an effect on the Steelers cause all we do is poop the bed. Worst part is Ben sucked all game adn guess what....Chuck Batch was not put in until a minute was left...I hate Bill Cowher, I hate Ben, I have Ward/Wilson/Holmes. trade tthem all and let Nate play every position out there. I dont wanna talk any more about this game...Nate touched the ball once cause Ben sucks dick...


CRY YOU LITTLE BABY

UP TO DATE NATE STATS 12-24

RECEPTIONS:34
RECEPTION YARDS:603
TOUCHDOWNS:4



No comments: